Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Counting down...

I know I haven't posted in a while but I am excited to announce that today we finally booked our flight to get our son!!  It finally is sinking in that we are actually going to get Andrei, and bring him home to our family!  Earlier this year, I had mentioned my daughter,Katrina, and how she worked so hard doing detassling and doing odds and ends in hopes of earning money to pay for her airfare to Bulgaria. Guess who is joining us on this pickup trip?  You guessed correctly!  Katrina is super excited to be able to go with us, that she has made a paper chain count down and hung it up in the kitchen. 

We will be flying out on January 22nd, picking up our son on January 25th, going to appointments for Andrei January 28th to February 1st, and then flying home on February 2nd.  We pray things go off without a hitch and that we make it home safely.  I am blessed to have a best friend who will watch Erikka and Riana while Doug, Katrina and I are gone.  My oldest daughter will housesit for us so things are falling into place.

Please pray for a safe flight for us to and from Andrei's country.  Thanks for all your support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment