Our dossier is now in Andrei's country and I have to say that this is the hardest part for us - waiting to hear when our dossier has been translated and been submitted to the MOJ. However, waiting seems so trival after hearing that a child died alone a few days ago in Andrei's country. I cannot imagine dying alone with no one to comfort you, to love you like God loves his precious children. I know Andrei is in a "good" orphanage where they don't starve the children to the point that you cannot move to be less trouble. There is such an orphanage like that in Andrei's country. As a friend of mine says, "It's the bad place". Her son is there, and so are several other PAP's. (Potential Adoptive Parents). It is urgent that we get the word out as God so says that once you open your eyes, and know what is going on, it is our job to advocate and encourage others to help in any way. There are 147 million orphans in the world that need a home, a family to call their own. If one cannot adopt, they can at least talk about adoption with friends and families. There are other things you can do to help - go to ReecesRainbow.com and donate to any of the families with children on there. Talk to your churches about setting up adoption funds for those who will want to adopt. I cannot stress how important it is to get it out there that these children need homes, and more importantly love.
Thank you all for following us in our journey but please say an additional prayer for the other children who do not have anyone coming for them. They are the ones we need to pray and advocate for.
Waiting with you....praying for you. I know how hard it is. And it's true; these children will have no one for them. I pray for those children every day.
ReplyDelete