Matthew 17:20 He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Last home visit!
Today was the last homestudy visit - it was to interview me alone. It went well and things are finally progressing. There are a few more documents that I have to gather up to turn in and then Michelle will put it all together to make a homestudy report. Unfortunately, one of the documents I was supposed to get, will take some time in getting as the 1099 form I got was incorrect which means we can't file taxes which means we don't have a copy of our tax report to give to Michelle. There are a few other gliches but the homestudy caseworker feels it will all work out. I have been nervous throughout the whole process and I need to really have faith and let Him take care of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment