We have always known that we wanted to adopt a deaf boy and had been receiving emails from Rainbowkids.com and another deaf/hoh yahoo group specifying when deaf/hoh children were up for adoption for a few years. It wasn't until the end of November that I received an email from Rainbowkids about a 6 year old boy that just resonated within me and hit home. I emailed the agency who the boy was with on December 8th and asked for more information. One week later, I was told that another family was in the process of adopting him and I was sad but happy to hear that he was getting a forever home, just not with us.
We have been praying to God about this and know it is His will if we are meant to adopt. I'd like to share a verse with you that really means a lot to me. "Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west." Isaiah 43:5
No comments:
Post a Comment